Nominee for 2018
Until December 20, you can nominate your favorite designer below. Then three designers per category are nominated and then people can vote untill December 23 at one of the nominated designers.
To assess the Dutch Design Month Awards jury use the following criteria:
– he or she must be over 50 and have been in the business for at least 10 years
– he or she must have proven to be able to work with multiple materials (steel, wood, glass, ceramics, plastic, etc)
– he or she must have proven to be active in several worlds (industrial, object, fashion, urban, architecture, etc).
The Dutch Design Month 2016 had the following vijf winners:
– Object and Industrial: Huibert Groenendijk (zie video)
– Media, Graphic and Interactive: Stang Gubbels (zie foto)
– Architecture, Interior and Urban: Robert Winkel (zie video)
– Human, Fashion and Food: Lizan Freijsen (zie video)
– Young: Florian Boer